Monday 1 June 2009

Meet the resident

Each issue we will grab a resident and subject them to the LOL! interrogation.

Step forward our first victim resident...

Avatar name: Lilac Lupindo

Rezzday: 8th June 2008

Are you a student, tutor or both? A student

How long have you been with the OU? 4 years

Which degree are you aiming for? An open one so I can do subjects that I like. :-)

Favourite course so far: A103 – An Introduction to the Humanities. It introduced me to so many different subjects that I would never have previously considered.

What brought you to Second Life? Curiosity and reading about it on the OU website.

Favourite part of the Open Life islands: My new home. Well the whole of the new village really. We waited for such a long time to get it so this has been an exciting time. :-)

Best memory from your time on Open Life: It would be the get-togethers (whether parties or just hanging out) with my OU/SL friends. I don't have a single best memory though.

Favourite SL place away from Open Life: Bubbly nightclub

One piece of advice for newbies: Don't be scared to experiment, and don't be nervous of asking for help. We were all in your boat once.

No comments:

Post a Comment