Monday 3 May 2010

Through the keyhole

LOL! editor Eshala Tabacznyk opens the door* to her OUtopia home to tell us about her favourite home comforts.

*Well she would if her door was actually in place - it is currently AWOL!

My first favourite thing is my Zone Media radio. This was bought for me by a friend and is always the first thing I switch on when I am spending time in my house. It is silver in colour and currently mounted on one of the walls. There are several genres of music to choose from and several stations in each genre - currently it is set to Kick radio which usually plays decent music.


One of my next favourite items is a large picture I have covering my back wall downstairs. It is of a lightning strike in New York. I cannot recall where I got the picture from but it is very spectacular.


My next item is one I made myself and am quite proud of. It is a doormat that puts a greeting in local chat when anyone walks over it. You can buy this item in the village shop Open All Hours, and the greeting is customisable.


Finally there's the curtains. Jadis Mai gave a tutorial on how to make curtains using only one prim and I was one of those who attended. The curtains have had various patterns during my time on OUtopia but are currently a black and purple pattern.


Feel free to pop by to 5 Olive Green anytime - my doorway is always open!

1 comment:

  1. The AWOL door has now been replaced - thanks Kickaha.

    ReplyDelete