Saturday 1 August 2009

Through the keyhole

LOL! was given exclusive access to the home of one of the residents of Open Life Village.

Here, Elsbeth Biedermann tells us about her favourite things in 2 Rez Promenade.

The gift
One of my favourite items in my house are these cushions. These were a house-warming gift from Jadis Mai, and really make my place homely.


The bedroom
Moving upstairs and I love, love, LOVE the bed, and at some point I would love to get a sleeping pose put on it - if I get round to it!

The easychair in my bedroom reminds me of the one that used to be beside my RL bed when I was a child. The only difference is that this one has arms - mine didn't.


The pictures
Finally, two of my favourite items are the photos I have hanging in each room. Both are photos I've taken, and one of the first things I made properly in SL, so I'm rather proud of them!















The one on the left hangs downstairs and the one on the right is upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment